Friday, August 12, 2011

Last weekend of summer!

So this weekend is the last weekend before my summer ends, and yes I am sitting at home blogging on a Friday night. Although this was still considered summer this week I spent many hours in my classroom. Today I got busy working on "1st grade words to know" for my word wall. Must I say that list seems like it is never ending. I ran out of mini index cards so I will be purchasing those this weekend. I had an awesome lunch with all the new staff at Nash. Did you know that On the Border has a fajita wrap? It is DELICIOUS! Well I wish I could say that I had an amazing weekend planned, full of excitement. I guess resting up and taking advantage of the No Sales Tax weekend will have to do. I do have a list of supplies I need to get before school starts!  Well I am going to keep this post short. I hope all of my fellow teacher friends are taking advantage of their last weekend before school starts. Maybe I can plan something for next weekend before the kiddos come back on Monday!

Miss Hampton

No comments:

Post a Comment