Saturday, August 20, 2011

Game Time is approaching quickly.....

Whew, the day is alomost here. I have had a lot going on since my last post. We had meet the teacher on Thursday night, 19 of 20 showed up with family members. That was a fantastic outcome!! I am so ready to begin molding their little minds. I am keeping this post pretty short because I am totally worn out. I have updated pictures of the room.

Calendar time with clock and weather now.
 Objectives are posted and ready for day one! This will also be our incentive board as well as our AR goals.

Just a look at my cabinets with my pictures and diploma posted.

 Desk is ready for the 1st day. Probably the only time you will see it this organized.
 I bought new containers, I have to say containers are my new favorite purchase. Dollar Tree has the best ones!!! I actually ran into an aunt of one of my student's, that I met Thursday night. She is so sweet.
 Calendars with updated birthday's posted.
 I had these out for my students on Meet the Teacher.
 A look at the room from the front corner.
 One little desk ready to go. This one had a birthday over the summer.
 Mailboxes with lamp and photo.

This is going to be an exciting adventure and I can not wait to give you all the little details that happen in a classroom. Hope to post again Monday night. I might be really worn out then!!



Miss Hampton

No comments:

Post a Comment