Wednesday, August 3, 2011

And the journey begins...

Do you ever have those days where you feel like you are getting nothing done? Well this week has been exactly that for me in my classroom. I have been a little overwhelmed trying to get my room in order. I have purchased all types of containers hoping to get a little bit of organization in my room. Walking into a brand new classroom is about like staring at a blank canvas. Last year working under my mentor I knew exactly what I needed to decorate my room with, also I was in a 4th grade classroom. 1st grade is a whole new ballgame. 
I have to say I am in love with my room. It has beautiful wooden blinds and wood paneling. 

 The round tables were for the kindergarten students and will not remain in my classroom. 
 All kindergarten supplies. These are now completely cleared out, thanks to my amazing principal. :)


These photos were taken in May and I have done a little bit of work since then. This week I have been tackling all the boxes from my classroom last year. I have about cleaned out all of them, thank goodness! I mastered the Laminator this morning and it is fabulous. Oh my gosh the small things in life that brighten your day! LOL! I can already tell I am going to love my new campus! 

UPDATED PICTURES: 

Reading Corner
 

No comments:

Post a Comment