Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Break Came at the Perfect Time

Well once again I have failed to update on a regular basis. I am terrible at this blogging stuff. I can not seem to figure out how all these other teachers have time to share all their ideas through pinterest! I will say I am so happy they do! Pinterest has been a life saver to me! It has awesome ideas!! Well first grade has been super busy at Nash! We kicked off last week for KAH College goals. We had a door decorating contest. I am happy to say 1st grade teachers took 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. 1st grade rocks! My class won 2nd place! Woo Hoo! Besides the fun stuff we have been learning to read, write, and do math. Our lives never slow down. K-2nd is also taking on a new guided reading program called Bella. As a campus we are rocking it out! I am so proud to be part of this amazing campus and 1st grade team.
Well last week about wore me out! We focused on Thanksgiving in all areas. We created thanksgiving lapbooks. That may be my last lapbook ever! I am glad the kids enjoyed it! Well Christmas is right around the corner! I can not believe it. Hopefully next week my students are ready to get busy to wrap up the 3rd 6 weeks! Half way there! I will post pictures soon! :)

Miss Hampton

1 comment:

  1. im just glad you're blogging period. i love reading you random updates on your class.

    hoping to see you this week! :)

    ReplyDelete